The package price includes:
- 3 nights in one of our Deluxe rooms
- daily breakfast at the restaurant
- private 3,5-hour Old Town tour with a guide (incl. entrance to the Amber Museum)
(choice of guide language upon confirmation)
- free entrance to the European Solidarity Center (ECS) - a modern cultural institution that preserves the memory of Poland's greatest civic success - the victory of Solidarity
- free entrance to the Museum of the Second World War (MIIW) - a place of multi-dimensional culture - not only a bastion of historical memory, but also an active public space. The heart of the museum is the main exhibition - a story about the tragic experience of World War II, about its genesis and consequences, about the victims and perpetrators, about heroes and ordinary people
- unlimited WiFi acces
- parking space
ADDITIONALLY - with the option of a 4-day package:
- summer cruise Gdańsk - Westerplatte - Gdańsk
an attractive cruise through the Gdańsk Shipyard, the Repair Shipyard, docks, port, Wisłoujście Fortress and the Gdańsk Bay.
Westerplatte Peninsula - this is where an unequal fight took place in September 1939 - a symbol of the beginning of World War II. As planned, Westerplatte had a chance to defend itself for 6 hours. In fact, the defense lasted as long as 7 days.
(the cruise is only available in the summer time: may - september)