A 5-star boutique hotel in the center of Gdańsk with a view of the Motława RiverThis historic,
baroque palace is picturesquely situated in the prestigious Old Town district,
directly on the Mołtawa River, right next to the yacht marina and the Ołowianka island.
The hotel is frequently awarded and awarded annually, taking 1st place among 104 best hotels in Gdańsk (TripAdvisor).
The hotel has 10 unique rooms, each with a different decor, color, magic ...
Here everyone will feel special ...
In the immediate vicinity is located:
- National Maritime Museum - 100m (1 min on foot)
- Museum ship "Sołdek" - 160m (2 min on foot)
- Polish Baltic Philharmonic Frederic Chopin - 250m (3 min on foot)
- AmberSky Observation Wheel - 400m (5 min walk)
- Drawbridge Footbridge to Ołowianka - 550m (7 min on foot)
- Długa Street, Green Gate - 650m (8 min on foot)
- Museum of the Second World War - 1km (15 min on foot)
- European Solidarity Center - 2 km (25 min on foot)
- Main Railway Station Gdańsk Główny- 2 km (25 min on foot)
- Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN) - 17 km (25 min by car)
Follow us on: