We are perfectly prepared to follow the current guidelines of national institutions responsible for health protection - the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
The hotel has 50 rooms in the extensive corridors of the Castle. Thanks to this, you spend your rest not only in an intimate, but also safe atmosphere. We are located in the middle of forests, thanks to which you will experience isolation from large crowds of people, while enjoying nature with a fantastic view of the lake.
- Hand disinfection is possible at the entrance. On request, we provide a non-contact thermometer.
- The hotel staff has face masks / helmets, gloves.
- Regular every max. 1 h disinfection of doors, handles, handrails, terminals, room keys, sofas, armchairs, etc. in the hotel lobby.
- Shortened check-in process. Only one guest at the reception.
- Room cleaning takes place only upon request
- We have introduced additional room cleaning procedures, taking into account the effective disinfection of toilets, fittings, furniture, door handles, remote controls,
- For greater comfort of our guests, we have increased the distance between the tables.
- We have set up individual restaurant tables in various places on our terraces and in various places in the park, thus diversifying the safe stay of our guests.
- Pre-booking strictly defined tables for a specific time.
- We serve our own internal catering directly to your room (room service at no extra charge), thus ensuring a contact-free delivery of meals and drinks.
- After each guest, thorough disinfection of chairs, tables, trays, menu cards, replacement of tablecloths, cutlery, etc.
- Regular disinfection of equipment and staff rooms.
- Regular control of the implementation of PROCEDURES by the management staff
- Supply only from proven wholesalers meeting the requirements of the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
- Whenever possible - a 3-day "quarantine" of packaging and products.
- Washing in your own hotel laundry at high temperatures.
- Preparing meals in accordance with the recommendations and under the supervision of the Sanepid.